Remove heart & divider & font

Hello,

I would like to remove the heart & the divider completely from all pages. I look through the documentation and found how to remove the heart icon and add other icons but I would like to remove both completely from the site.

Also, is there any kind of way to add more fonts to the theme? Would it require me to have a lot of coding knowledge?

Thanks!

April

Hi,

Can anyone assist me with the above request?

I just realized with the new update of Unite that everything is in the customizer. However, I don’t see where I can add or remove the social media icons. That feature is no longer there. Any ideas? I can provide screen shots if need be.

Hi @apsess,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I would like to remove the heart & the divider completely from all pages. I look through the documentation and found how to remove the heart icon and add other icons but I would like to remove both completely from the site.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

hr.section-divider {
    display: none;
}
Also, is there any kind of way to add more fonts to the theme? Would it require me to have a lot of coding knowledge?

You can try using any of the following solutions to achieve it.

I just realized with the new update of Unite that everything is in the customizer.

Yes you are right. All theme options are now moved to WordPress customizer that you can find in the admin area under Appearance >> Customize. All settings are still there but now you can tweak everything on a live preview. This change is made due to wordpress.org recommendation.

However, I don’t see where I can add or remove the social media icons. That feature is no longer there. Any ideas? I can provide screen shots if need be.

To create social icons follow the below steps :

1. Create a menu like any other menu in the admin area of your site under Appearance -> Menus .
  2. Use the correct urls in the menu items, so for twitter it must be twitter.com for facebook it must be facebook.com. Otherwise URLs won’t get recognized and you will get squares without icons.
  3. Set theme location for this menu as “Social Links”

Best Regards,
Movin

Good Morning,

Thank you so much Movin!!

Have a great day :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi Movin, I do hope you have a beautiful day! :slight_smile:

Well, I have one too, just have a slight shadow on my mood since I’d like to bring back the hearts - actually not the heart but an other Fantastic Awesome Font.
I had it and I don’t know where is it now, what kind of settings or plugins made it to disappear.

I’ve even tried the CSS Editor with the

hr.section-divider::after {
content: “\f004”;
font-family: FontAwesome;
}

lines but no effect. I can only change the hr tag in the CSS Editor, I mean it has the only effect on the section divider. I’ve inspected the original demo site with F12 as well to get some info, but no results.

My aim is to put either custom Font Awesomes or .jpg-s there according to my friend’s need.

Please help me!

Site: http://dekan.51.profitarhely.hu/

Edit: It is weird. As soon I posted this, the heart appeared at the top of the site. F5 - BANG - DISAPPEARED!!! WHAT? :smiley:

@eteroxee To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/unite-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.