Remove key line from image captions.

Hi there,
Is there a way to switch off the key line you get when you add a caption to an image?

Thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am not sure what you mean by the “Key line”, could you please add a link to the page having the issue for me to see it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,
I’ve got the site on a local server at the moment as I’m learning how to use WP. I’ve attached a screenshot of the key line / border so you can see. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

KR

Hey there,

Thank you for pointing that out, unfortunately, I’m unable to replicate the issue.
I created a new post and added some images, but I’m not seeing the line you sent in the screenshot.

Can you do one tell me the exact steps you took to get that, or you can point the issue out on the demo website here: https://colorlib.com/sparkling/

Best Regards,
Support.

Hi there,
When I create a new blog page and I insert an image (Not the top image but a secondary image), then click on the image and select edit image (the pencil icon). That takes me to the ‘image edit’ page where I can add a caption to the image. If I add a caption to the image an hit update. When I go back to view the page it has the border around the image and the caption. Does that make sense?

Kind regards

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

article figure.wp-caption {
    border: 0;
}

Thats brilliant thank you so much.
Your support if fantastic.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: