Remove Logo from Home Page but not from other pages

Hello is there anyway to have the logo disappear from the home page, but not from any of the other pages? I don’t want the front page to have a duplicate.

Also, on the header of the page sections, the picture always scales in to make a distorted, pixelated picture that doesn’t look good whenever you select the “cover” selection. The other option, contain, makes the header image move down below the menu, which again doesn’t look so good. What I want to do is have the header image appear like the “contain” image but I want it to be in the place where the “cover” section is. Is there a css code for this? I couldn’t find anything. Thank you!

My website is steppingstoneenglish.com

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the logo on the homepage by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Logo removal*/
.home .col-sm-12 {
    display: none;
}

You can use the following plugin to fix the image quality issues:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello that one worked to eliminate the big logo on the front but I want to eliminate the little logo in the top left corner. Please see the photo.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.top-header .col-sm-4 {
display: none!Important;
}

@media (min-width: 768px){
.top-header .col-sm-8 {
float: right!important;
width: 66.66666667%;
}}

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Now it just removes the small logo from every page and not just the front page. I’m looking to eliminate the front page small logo only but still keep it on the top of the pages. Sorry to be a pain :slight_smile:

Hello there,

It is no trouble, please try this instead:

.home .top-header .col-sm-4 {
display: none!Important;
}

@media (min-width: 768px){
.home .top-header .col-sm-8 {
float: right!important;
width: 66.66666667%;
}}

Best Regards,
Support

Yes it worked! Thank you

Hello there,

Great, I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support