Remove read more on all posts for Activello WordPress theme

@Hannah You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi, I just started a blog using this theme and I’m having the same problem. I don’t want the full post on the main page, but I want to be able to dictate where the “read more” cut appears (preferably after the first picture on my blog post). Can you help?

Hi, I just installed the child theme and edited one of my posts to cut the post that would appear on the front page. I was successfully able to use the “Insert Read More” tag on the Edit page, but now even though the post is cut successfully, there is no more “Read More” text that appears (instead, the Leave Comment text appears at the bottom of the cut post). Is there anyway for me to use the “Read More” text which the reader can click to get the entire text of the blog post?

Hi @melvel,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin