Remove Sidebar on Product pages in WP eCommerce

Hello, could you please assits me with removing the sidebar on product pages? I am using eCommerce. They instruced me with this code

`global $wp_query; if( $wp_query->is_single ) { [...] }`

Regards,

PARANOiA

Hi PARANOiA,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Which WordPress eCommerce plugin are you using?

Could you please share the Product page URL from your site so that i can help you to remove/hide the sidebar from those pages?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Thank you for taking the time to assist me with this matter. I myself am not skilled enough to figure this out, I have however done the research and tried to find the anwser somewhere online, but with no luck.

The page in question is located here LINK. I am using WP eCommerce. I had to resort to this plugin because wooCommerce does not support conditional logic. Meaning I have multiple products (furniture, desks, wardrobes etc.), and for a specific product I want to be able to select a specific width and specific number of doors. But not all widths support all numbers of doors.

I am trying my luck and hoping maybe this would spark up something in your mind, and you could suggest a different solution seeng that WP eCommerce is a little wierd and isn’t lettig me get rid of the sidebar in product pages (it uses the sidebar on checkout pages and such though).

To access the website I can also provide you with the credidentials if needed.

Kind regards,

PARANOiA

Hi PARANOiA,

Thank you for sharing the page URL.

You can remove the sidebar from all WP eCommerce pages by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.wpsc #primary {
  width: 100%;
}
body.wpsc #secondary {
  display: none;
}

If you want to just remove the sidebar from this products page then you can do so by using the following CSS code instead of above.

body.wpsc.page-id-194 #primary {
  width: 100%;
}
body.wpsc.page-id-194 #secondary {
  display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin