Remove Site Logo except homepage

Hi everyone!

I’m using Activello and I would like to remove the logos on some pages (specifically on post with certain category). I saw here that it was possible but I couldn’t make it to work using the code below:

#logo,
.single-category,
.cat-title {
display: none;
}

What it does is remove all the logos on all pages. Here’s my site: https://heartsunveiled.org

hey there

You can use this code to remove the logo from some pages:

.page-id-XX #logo {
}

in this code, XX is the id of the page or post

Hi Noda, but then I’ll have to do it every time there’s a new post right? :frowning:

Is there a way that I can remove it for all posts or with posts with specific category?

PS. I am having an error (dangerous network) replying/posting a message in colorlib website. I’m not sure how to remove that - even my office network is being blocked by your website.

Tried the code - I noticed that it will only remove for page - but how about for the posts?

Hi there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
If you would like this code to apply globally, kindly change this code as follows.
#logo {
}
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hey, Thank you! But what about if I want to remove it only on the posts? 2 codes that you have given will remove (1) All including homepage, (2) Only on the pages - not even on the posts/category.

The thing is I want to remove it to my posts - pages, homepage, the logo can remain there. I do hope you understand my support request.

Hey there

Please try this code:

.single-post #logo {
}

It worked already. We may close this already.

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow-up.

I’m glad to hear the good news.

Feel free to let me know in case something else comes up :slight_smile: