Remove the colored box from behind the testimonials in Front Page -Testimonals

I would like to remove the colored box behind the testimonials text…in the Front Page - Testimonials section. So that the text appears directly on the background photo.

I also want to change the Font and Text Size of the aforementioned testimonials text.

Thanks

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please always include a link to your website in the question

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Adding a navigation arrow > so that viewers can easily advance to the next review would also be something I’d like to do. Clicking those little round bubbles underneath doesn’t seem very intuitive, and in fact took me a good while before I even realized that’s how to get to the next one.

URL: http://126.802.myftpupload.com/

Hey there

“Adding a navigation arrow” - Sorry, but without template modification, this is not possible, there is no option to add arrows

try this css please, it will change style and design little bit:

#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content {
background-color: #00000000;
}
#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content:after {
border-color: #ffffff3d transparent transparent transparent;
}
#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .owl-controls .owl-dots .owl-dot {
width: 20px;
height: 20px;
}
#testimonials .section-content .testimonials-carousel .carousel-testimonial .testimonial-content blockquote {
color: #ffffff;
}