Remove title and excerpt overlay from slider

Hi M – In searching the forum, I found and tried each of the 3 custom CSS tricks below to try to remove the title and excerpt overlays from the slider. They work for tablet and smartphone views, but not for (my) desktop view. Any other ideas? If so, could you indicate how to remove both (over slider), as well as how to remove only the excerpt (over slider). Thanks so much for your on-going assistance!

div.flex-caption {
display: none;
}

.flex-caption {
}

.flex-caption .excerpt {
}

Hi @glenn,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The shared CSS code is working fine for me on all screens sizes on my test site.

ould you please share me your site URL where it is not working so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

As with a previous issue of mine in another thread that is now resolved, so is this one. I just tried each again by placing it first in the custom CSS block instead of last, which, again, for some reason, seems to have resolved the issue. And again, btw, whenever I save the custom CSS and leave that section, then return to the custom CSS, all of the custom CSS is no longer spaced out. It bunches together into a clump with no line breaks.

Regardless, all the tweaks are working – Thank you, Movin!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: