Remove Title from homepage, Enable Iframe

I wish to disable the title on my static main page that says “Home” right now: getpaid2youtube.grn.cc
Also, I wish to make the orange Titles in the slider Non-Clickable.

I tried this in style.css

/* =Custom theme edits
----------------------------------------------- */
.home .entry-title {
    display: none;
}</blockquote>

But that removed the orange titles in the slider.

I wish to enable this code into my widget or on a page, but it does not show up, I googled that I could enter a code into functions.php but the code I tried broke the theme.
Got any solutions?

<div style=“overflow: hidden; width: 173px; height: 45px; position: relative;” id=“i_div”>
<iframe name=“i_frame” src=“http://paid2youtube.com” style=“border: 0pt none ; left: -800px; top: -457px; position: absolute; width: 1280px; height: 672px;” scrolling=“no”></iframe></div>

I´m using Sparkling as theme

1. To get rid of title for homepage add this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS
.home .page-header {
    display: none;
}
  1. To make slider not clickable you can add this code to Child Theme functions.php (if you are using one) or simply replace existing slider function inside sparkling folder - inc - extras.php
if ( ! function_exists( 'sparkling_featured_slider' ) ) :
/**
 * Featured image slider, displayed on front page for static page and blog
 */
function sparkling_featured_slider() {
  if ( is_front_page() && of_get_option( 'sparkling_slider_checkbox' ) == 1 ) {
    echo '<div class="flexslider">';
      echo '<ul class="slides">';

$count = of_get_option( 'sparkling_slide_number' );
        $slidecat =of_get_option( 'sparkling_slide_categories' );

$query = new WP_Query( array( 'cat' =>$slidecat,'posts_per_page' =>$count ) );
        if ($query->have_posts()) :
          while ($query->have_posts()) : $query->the_post();

echo '<li>';
            if ( (function_exists( 'has_post_thumbnail' )) && ( has_post_thumbnail() ) ) :
              echo get_the_post_thumbnail();
            endif;

echo '<div class="flex-caption">';
                  if ( get_the_title() != '' ) echo '<h2 class="entry-title">'. get_the_title().'</h2>';
                  if ( get_the_excerpt() != '' ) echo '<div class="excerpt">' . get_the_excerpt() .'</div>';
              echo '</div>';

endwhile;
            endif;

echo '</li>';
      echo '</ul>';
    echo ' </div>';
  }
}
endif;
  1. Code you are using is a simple iframe that can be used inside widget without any problems. However, you are attempting to load your entire website inside and widget, so it doesn’t make much sense. You need to either larger content are such as page/post content or use some smaller iframe.
    Not sure what you are trying to achieve but iframes can be used inside post content.

Also there are several formatting mistakes in your iframe. Make sure to use some service for iframe generation if you don’t know hot to do it on your own. Here is one such tool.

Thanks that´s really awesome :D!

I´m trying iFrame a certain part of a website so I can show their members statistics, since I have no clue on how to pull that data straight from the site xD.

http://samy.pl/quickjack/export2.html?j=0&jt=495px&jl=948px&w=174px&h=46px&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpaid2youtube.com%2F&cw=1280px&ct=-458px&ch=705px&cl=-802px&b=0

cant figure tht one out still, but one day I will… I hope
And thanks for an awesome template!