Remove top of jetpack portfolio pages

Hello,
I really like the shapely theme, but have one issue: I have removed the title, author and date heading at the full width jetpack portfolio pages, but i can’t remove the black strip over the parallax image:

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

There is something from your custom CSS that cause the issue, to remove the title area, try this CSS, also don’t enter all your Custom CSS in theme’s style.css file, it will be deleted once the theme is updated, so please create a child theme or use the Additional CSS option.

Remove all your Cusom CSS and then Please add this Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS, that will remove that space, so something wrong in your Custom CSS, I suggest you to double check it.

.single-jetpack-portfolio .page-title-section {
    display: none;
    padding: 0;
    height: 0px;
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi,
Thank you for your qick answer, but it didn’t work. First I tried to remove all my custom code from style.css file, then I used original style.css file with only your code added, but both didn’t work.

I will wait for your reply.
Kind regards,

Pavel

Hi Pavel,

Can you give us your Admin login details using the “Private Reply” and we will check what is going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi,

http://new.x-booms.com/wp-login.php
user:xbooms2018
password:xbooms2018surfin

Thanks, Pavel

Hi there

Admin name and password combination did not work for me, please double check them

Hi,
I controled both, name and password and its correct(copied from here and paste in browser that I normaly not use).

Kind regards,
Pavel

Hi Pavel,

The login works for me, can you check your Custom CSS, I moved all your custom css from style.css to Appearance -> Customize -> CSS ( this way it can prevent deleting the CSS from update the theme )

I removed all the styles, and use this code to remove the page title in the portfolio using the below CSS ( that we usually suggest to remove the title from portfolio ) and it works just fine,

.single-jetpack-portfolio .header-callout {
}

so something wrong in your Custom CSS, please double check it.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz,
I used original unchanged style.css file and paste your code in Appearance -> Customize -> CSS, but that didn’t help.

Kind regards,
Pavel

Hello there,

Please try using the following to see if it works:

.header-callout {
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
thank you for help. I find out, that the problem caused parallax image in the backgroud, I fix it with:
.parallax-section:first-child {
margin-top: -170px;
margin-bottom: 170px;
}

Best regards Pavel

Good morning

Sooo… is everything now ok? is your problem resolved?

Good morning,
yes everything is OK.
Thank You for help.

Best regards Pavel

Hi,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know If you have any other questions. Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Shapely] Reviews | WordPress.org

Thanks,
laranz.