Remove white space under the nav bar?

Hi there,

I was able to get code from another forum that allows me to move my logo up to the left of the nav bar. However, now I have a lot of white space underneath the bar. Is there a code to remove that and the faint gray line that is still there?

Ive enclosed a screenshot. Also, can I add the search bar to the rgiht of the nav bar?

Thanks

Hi @adrienmariedesign,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

However, now I have a lot of white space underneath the bar. Is there a code to remove that and the faint gray line that is still there?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

div#logo {
    display: none;
}

If the above solution doesn’t work for you then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s displaying so that i can troubleshoot it?

Ive enclosed a screenshot. Also, can I add the search bar to the rgiht of the nav bar?

You can try achieving this using any of the following plugins.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you for you quick reply!The code almost worked but it also eliminated my logo, which I still need displayed in the top left corner. Here is my temporary URL: 009.e38.myftpupload.com/

Also, here is what I have in my custom CSS if this helps:

#logo img {
position: absolute;
top: 25px;
left: auto;
right: auto;
margin-left: -482px;
width: auto;
}
div#logo {
padding: 10
}
.container.main-content-area {
margin-top: 15px;
}
.navbar-default .navbar-collapse {
float: none;
margin: 0 auto;
display: table !important;
}
.navbar-default .nav-search {
}
.page .page-header {
}
Thank you for you quick reply!The code almost worked but it also eliminated my logo, which I still need displayed in the top left corner. Here is my temporary URL: 009.e38.myftpupload.com/

Could you please try using the following code?

div#n2-ss-2-placeholder {
}