Removed sidebar, now there is a blank space

Hi there, I have fashe theme and I removed the sidebar menu on the content pages but now there is a blank space to the left, how can I make the catalogue shift to the left to fill the page please? :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use this CSS to remove the area:

.col-sm-6.col-md-4.col-lg-3.p-b-50 {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Excellent! Thanks for your help :slight_smile: Is there somewhere specific I need to put the code please?

Good evening

Code should be placed in the appearance > customize > additional css

Thanks Noda, I’m having trouble locating the appearance area. I’ve searched in the theme area and in the edit code part, but can’t seem to find it.

hi

In the WordPress dashboard, on the left side, you will see menus, one of them is the appearance, inside you will find customize, and then additional css,
More on this can be found in the net:
https://www.google.ge/search?q=appearance+>+customize+>+additional+css&rlz=1C1CHBF_enGE807GE807&oq=appearance+>+customize+>+additional+css&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Thanks Noda :slight_smile: Sorry I should have specified, I have the theme for Shopify :slight_smile:

Good evening

uups, sorry, i just saw this :slight_smile:
check this link:

Thanks Noda :slight_smile:
Mine looks a little different to the tutorial. I don’t have theme.scss.liquid or style.scss.liquid but I do have style.css.liquid, do I put it in there? Thanks for your help!

Hey Noda, I ended up just trying it and it worked, but now there is a blank space on the right lol Is there a code to have the products fill the page, perhaps 4 across?

And there is also a blank space between the header and the product across the top, can I make that smaller?

HI Seaside

im not sure if stretching of this container is a good idea, if we change its style it will affect overall style of the website, my suggestion is to utilize sidebar with some elements

hmm, there is no way to have an extra row of products? I don’t have anything I want in the side bar. I have enough menus on my site, I don’t need any more and it looks odd with a blank space, like something is missing…

“there is no way to have an extra row of products?” - Sorry to say but no, there is no such options :frowning:

Thanks Noda, that’s a shame. I want to fill the blank space, but I’m having some issues. If I select to show the sidebar, the image I have selected does not appear. I thought I could have one image with a title saying “New In Store” so people could click to see new products. but it is only displaying “categories” and it picks the categories to show.
Also, When I show the header image, on some pages where I have a category description, it writes in the header image. And the headings on the pages are white, and as I have a white background, you can’t see them. I have tried changing colours but nothing changes. Like the red bar across the top, I changed the skin to aqua, but it’s still red.
I have added photos. Hope you can help :slight_smile: I love the theme, just a few tweaks to get it looking right. Thanks!

HI

Can help you in displaying items on the sidebar, send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi Noda.

Can i make you a temporary admin with your email?

Hi

You can use your email, this is only for temporary use

Ok sure.
You can log in to shopify.com
email is [email protected]
password is Seaside16

Thank you.

I have edited the menu as people couldn’t see the categories under shop, but now it’s very long. Is there a way i can be notified when the menu issue is resolved so I can change it back to menu with sub categories?
Also the skin is still red in some places. Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi there, is there a code to reduce the gap between “What’s New” and “What We Love” on my site please?

I’m finding with this theme, when I edit the font, nothing happens.
Also, in the cart, there is no where to delete items from the cart if you no longer want them. I tried doing -1, but again, nothing happens.

Are these issues being fixed at all? I have been waiting over a month for fixes or for guidance on how to do it myself, meanwhile, my website isn’t fully functional.