Removing Bold Text For Activello WordPress theme

Good Afternoon, I am wondering how I can change the font from bold… So the headings/sub headings/categories of my posts I would like NOT to be bold…

When I go into customize it displays it as non-bold {this includes the widget area AND the blog content/titles etc…} but when I go to my blog it displays headings/blog content/widget area etc… in bold… Little niggle thats annoying my compulsive mind! I would like it all to be the same preferably not in bold!

Many Thanks

Anna-Marie

Hi Anna-Marie,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#page .entry-title, #page .post-categories a, #page .cat-item a, #secondary .widget > h3 {
    font-family: sans-serif;
    font-weight: lighter;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you, I tried that but it didn’t have the effect I wanted… I have added two pictures to show you what I mean… The thinner font is what I want to achieve {Its only a very slight difference, but I prefer it to the slightly bolder text!} I love the font used in the Activello theme so wish to keep that the same.

The thinner font is what I want to achieve {Its only a very slight difference, but I prefer it to the slightly bolder text!} I love the font used in the Activello theme so wish to keep that the same.

Do you want to make it slightly bolder or thinner?

Also please note that there are predefined values for the font weight as described on the following page so we can’t make slightly changes and we have to adhere to the predefined values.

http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_font_weight.asp