Removing header title form top of pages

Hi
As per advice on previous forums I have inserted the following code into my customized CSS option.
.entry-title{
display:none;
}
Whilst this has removed the header from certain pages there are still a few where the header remains and it continues to appear on any new pages created. There may be a problem with the Customized CSS option so I was wondering if there is an alternative process. Also can you please suggest a code for possibly removing the page title from the header image.
Thanks

Hi there,
I hope you are having an awesome day and thanks for contacting us regarding your query.

This can be done with the help of some Custom CSS. Kindly provide me with a link to a page with this so that I may be able to write up some CSS that should work for your setup.

Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

I am not sure you will be able to access it as I an using a WAMP local server, the URL is simply http://localhost/mysite/.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.header-callout {
    display: none!Important;
}

Please let me know if there are any more questions that I may answer for you :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for your help, it’s all sorted