Removing spacing between posts and border tweek

Hi,
I was trying to figure out how to remove spacing between posts but i cannot work it out on my own.

My main page is fine - everything considering layout is alright. However, every sub-page like this one: http://zajadalnik.pl/category/lifestyle/ is not showing properly.

First of all, spacing between posts titles - they are enormous right now. How do I fix this? (Screenshot attached) Post title should be adjusted to right bar - basically the same layout as on the main page.

Secondy, there is a weird border at the top of navbar which I have no idea how to remove. At first, I thought it is a #masthead border. I tried to remove the border but my actions took no effects. I am pretty sure it is something wrong with padding and margins but I have no clue how to fix it. (Screenshot attached)

Please, help me out.
Have a good day.

Hi @qualculus,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

#masthead #line {
    display: none;
}

.archive .post-inner-content {
    margin-bottom: 0;
    padding-top: 0;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you, worked like a charm as always :). Border is gone.

However, can we move post headings a bit more to the top? So that post heading is adjusted to sidebar heading. Just like on the screen attached.

Hey there,
Thank you for keeping in touch

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

/change position of header/
header.entry-header.page-header {
position: relative;
bottom: 17px;
}

Best Regards,

Yes! It worked!

Thank you for your help and instant answers to my struggles :).

Have a nice day.

You’re most welcome.

Please let us know if there’s anything we can help you with.

Best Regards,
Support