Removing the container above the header image

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for this gorgeous free theme!

I was wondering: I want to just have a header image, with no extra room above that for the title text (I am not using a text based title).

screenshot http://i.imgur.com/TgJb2TN.png

I want to remove the green aread with ‘bleep, bloop’ written in it and just show the header image (white)

Is there something I can comment out of the css?

Thanks very much in advance.

Add this code to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Other >> Custom CSS.

.hgroup-wrap {
  display: none;
}

This code will get rid of blank space above Custom Header image for Travelify WordPress theme. If it doesn’t help in your case it would be great if you could post your website URL and I will provide a custom solution for you.

Let me know if this helps.

Aigar’s, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. That seems to have worked perfectly. Have a great weekend my friend!

I’m glad I could help.

Thank you and you too have a great weekend!

Hey, sorry to bother you again! Whenever I click a nav link, the text is momentarily green (active link state); is there any way I can change the colour of that to something else?

Thanks very much in advance

Please, post your website URL, so I can see what is going on.

rorymatthews.co.uk

It would also be amazing if there was some way to display different widgets in different pages?

Thanks again

rorymatthews.co.uk

Here we are. It would also be amazing if it were possible to show different widgets on different pages. Do you know if that is possible?

Thanks again

1. To replace menu item text color you can add this code to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Other >> Custom CSS
#main-nav li:hover > a, #main-nav ul ul :hover > a, #main-nav a:focus {
  color: #fff;
}
  1. To use different widgets for different pages and sections on your website you can use plugin called WooSidebars. This theme is optimized to work with this plugin.

Let me know if this helps.

That’s great, I will try that out tonight but I am sure it will work. Thank you!