Rename the PREVIOUS and NEXT buttons under post

Hello,

I would like to know where I can change the name of those button under every post. I would like to have the previous/next Video instead of post there or hide it and have there just the name of post.

Thank you very much

Inside template-tags.php which you can find on sparkling folder >> inc find the following lines of code:

previous_post_link( '<div class="nav-previous">%link</div>', _x( '<i class="fa fa-chevron-left"></i> %title', 'Previous post link', 'sparkling' ) );
	next_post_link(     '<div class="nav-next">%link</div>',     _x( '%title <i class="fa fa-chevron-right"></i>', 'Next post link',     'sparkling' ) );

And replace them with these:

previous_post_link( '<div class="nav-previous">%link</div>', _x( '<i class="fa fa-chevron-left"></i> Previous', 'Previous post link', 'sparkling' ) );
	next_post_link(     '<div class="nav-next">%link</div>',     _x( 'Next <i class="fa fa-chevron-right"></i>', 'Next post link',     'sparkling' ) );

The only difference here is that you have to replace %title with Next or Previous but I think that it’s easier to just replace the entire code snippet.

Let me know if this helps.