replace featured image crop by scale

Hello,
Bak to my favourite subject :slight_smile:
I have now made use of the slides, and found that the posts crop right and left my featured image to 1170x550.
HOWEVER, immediately after I uploaded the featured images, there was a (beautiful) moment when the posts displayed the full feature image on top of the post, scaled down, and that is what I want !
If it happened at one time, it must be possible!
Can anyone tel me how ?
Thank you so much !
I am preparing my blog to send it to magazines and I need it to be tops !

Hi @sheelf,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Could you please share me the screenshot from your site when the posts displayed the full feature image on top of the post?

Also please share me your site URL so that i can test it.

Kind Regards,
Movin

hurray! :slight_smile:
yes, of course, sorry ! The site is www.mariannesouliez.com

I don’t have actual screenshots of the moment when it showed fine as it lasted 10 minutes, but I am attaching:

• the look of the front page, with the full width of the featured image (good)
  • the current post page, with the cropped featured image (not good)
  • the “as wished” post page (a mockup I did in Photoshop) with the full featured image on top

Thank you !

Hi @sheelf,

You can display the image the same size of the image displayed in the slider by using the attached child theme of Activello theme that contains some custom code.

Best Regards,
Movin

Great ! Thanks a lot !
Not too familiar with child themes but I’ll find out how to do it :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi,

I am using the child theme and yet the featured images, keep getting cropped and also have different sizes on the slider.

Help?

Please

Thanks

Hi @ingredientsjunkie,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin