Replace Jumbotron with a slider

Is there any way to replace the Jumbotron with a slider? I saw a different post regarding this but the replies are marked private (https://colorlibsupport.com/t/jumbotron-slider/)

I have the Soliloguy slider plugin installed and it has given me a shortcode to enter but I can’t seem to get it to work as it should.

It should be pretty easy,
if you replace the content of the front-page-bottom-header.php with a shortcode to your slider you should see the slider where the jumbotron used to be.

For example a shortcode from masterslider to be put in the file above:
<?php masterslider(1); ?>

Excuse my confusion but I can’t seem to find the file front-page-bottom-header.php anywhere in my file manager, I have a front-page.php and a header.php but not a mixture of the two and I’m a little unsure on which it would fall under.

I am a little new to web design still so any help would be amazing.

if you go into your wpadmin, under the apparence section, you will find the editor at the bottom of your menu. If you click on it, you will find a hidden editor, and on the right side you will see a list of files. If i am not mistaken you should find the file i have mentioned.

Let me know if you can’t find it!

I’ve found it! Which exact content would I need to replace? I don’t want to break it

everything you see in the front-page-bottom-header needs to go (copy it and paste it in a backup file that you can have if you ever decide to go back), and add the shortcode as posted above, but with the shortcode of your slider.

Sorted, thank you so much for the help!

no problem!

Hi @tommisala,

Thank you for your contribution to our forum, you rock,

Cristian