Replacing banner with contact form slider.

Hello,
Please i would like to know how i can add a contact form slider (like using CF7)to replace the banner area in shapely. Thanks a lot

Hi @nejo,

You mean in the home page, https://colorlib.com/shapely/ "We Change Everything WordPress This is the only WordPress theme you will ever want to use. " you want to replace this content with the Contact form?

In that case it needs a little code edits, go to /wp-content/plugins/shapely-companion/inc/widgets/widget-home-parallax.php and in lin #83

you will see this line,

echo ($body_content != '') ? '<p class="mb32">' . wp_kses_post($body_content) . '</p>' : '';

change that to,

echo ($body_content != '') ? '<p class="mb32">' . do_shortcode($body_content) . '</p>' : '';

After that enter the Contact Form Shortcode in the “[Shapely] Parralax Section For FrontPage” widget. After that you can style the contact form according to your needs.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

where exactly do you “enter” the shortcode? I dont see any option for entering shortcode in the [Shapely] Parralax Section For FrontPage” widget?

I applied the code change above thinking that might open up a input box for shortcode.

Thanks for any help on the matter.

Henry

Hi there,

Thanks for the supports you’ve rendered to me so far - they’ve all been helpful

Please I have 2 questions this time:

1. How can i change the font size of the front page parallax section
  2. How can i embed a video inside the laptop image

Please see attached as it explains better.

Many thanks!

Hi,

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

1. Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS
.top-parallax-section h1 {
    font-size: 20px;
}
  1. Unfortunately that is not possible at the moment, we only have image option in there.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.