Replacing colors

I spent last night trying to figure out how to replace all the red with my preferred colors. I managed to do a few things with the appearance options, then a few more by adding custom css, but I couldn’t track everything down, so in the end I gave up and did a search and replace on style.css.

All is good, except now on this page the menu at the top is invisible until you hover over it (it is on the right):

http://a6300.net/e-mount-zooms/

How do I change the color of this on the page template? It is visible on the homepage.

Also, I would like to change the hover color of the magnifying glass in the search field on the home page. I can’t find this in the CSS anywhere.

Thanks, and thanks so much for the free theme, it looks really nice on all devices.

Hi @simonweaver,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

How do I change the color of this on the page template? It is visible on the homepage.

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Dazzling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body .navbar-default .navbar-nav .current-menu-ancestor a.dropdown-toggle {
    color: #fff;
}
Also, I would like to change the hover color of the magnifying glass in the search field on the home page. I can’t find this in the CSS anywhere.

You can change its hover color by using the following CSS code as described above.

button#searchsubmit:hover {
    background-color: #4bc5ee;
    border-color: #4bc5ee;
}

Best Regards,
Movin