Reply to comment not showing

Hi,

Thanks to this awesome theme. Using it since last two years. I have an issue in comment form reply to comment not showing. In full admin mode its showing. but for public its disappeared,

Help me for fixing it.

Thank you.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

Here is the live url FastComet Review 2021: Pros and Cons of FastComet.Com

But i see comments at the bottom of the page here, by Olga

Yes, olga has commented there. If someone wants to reply olga comment then how to enable this.
I have already ticked the nested comments in discussion setting but not working.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Once the threaded replies is enabled then there should be a reply button available. Have you removed the button?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

I haven’t remove the reply button. Is there any way to show it.

Reply to comment or review is showing when I am logging into wordpress dashboard. when logout it disappear. And also invisible to visitors.

Threaded already enabled in discussion setting. but still reply button not showing

Hi there

From what i see you don’t have default WordPress comments form here, this form is provided by a third-party provider and i think you have to deal with that form