resize logo and other things

Hello, firstly thank you for this great theme, it’s perfect for me and I love it!

I’m just working my way through all the different settings, and there are a couple of things I haven’t been able to do that I hope you can help with.

1. The logo I’ve added is bigger than recommended but works well on desktop, however, it doesn’t resize at all on mobile devices. I found a similar support request in which the person was given a couple of different CSS coding to try, but neither worked for me - I am very far from being an expert, so that might be my fault. Is it possible to have the logo resize, or does it have to be within the pixel restrictions in order to display properly?

2. I wonder if it is possible to make the headings for different sections (About, Services etc) into links? I’m sure that must be possible, but I don’t know how.

3. again, I’m sure this is me being inexperienced, but is it possible to remove some of the social media links on the Contacts section? It seems you have to have all of them, is that the case?

I can send you a link to the draft site privately, it’s live in a temporary location.

Thanks for your help.

Becky

Hi, I posted this support query 3 weeks ago and haven’t had a reply! Am I doing something wrong?

Hello,

For the first point we are going to need your website’s link, in order to help you fix it.
I’m sorry, but the second point is not possible.
And for the last point please leave the input blank (in customizer) for each social icon you don’t want.

Thanks,
George.

Hi George, thanks - this is the website: http://s513515046.websitehome.co.uk

Hello,

Please add the following CSS :

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
.top-header .col-sm-2 a img {
    max-width: 100%;
    height: auto;
}
}

Have a nice day,