Resize Slider Area

Hi !
i want to resize the slider area as it so big its taking full width screen i need to make it small, i didn’t find any option for resize slider. please help me with this .

Thank You

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To do this simply replace the current slider image with one of less height.
To replace the image:
Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections > Slider Section Images.

Upload an image of 1920x300 for example.

Best regards,
Support.

Hey!
thanks so much for the reply i tried your suggestion but the height only as it was 300 but i want reduce the width even if i upload less size width it still taking full screen width i want to make that slider small. please give any solution

Thank you

Hey there

Dear @prsn68this slider is designed to be full width across all kind of screen devices and in order to make it fixed width slider (and then adapt it to all screen devices) a lot of CSS modification is necessary, im afraid this is not possible in the scope of our free support, sorry buddy :frowning:

Hey Noda!
That’s fine if we can’t change width but can you tell me what is the correct size image for this slider so the image don’t get broke and also tell can I disable the slider? If yes then how should I do I. t
please help me with this it’s necessary

Thank you

Hello there,

The image needs to be at minimum 1600px in width and 545px in height.

You can disable the slider by removing the images via Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections > Front Page Section Order and Visibility > Disable Slider.

Best Regards,
Support

I was going to ask the same thing… the slider is way too big… My question is that I see one of the moderators says to use, 1600px in width and 545px in height is that the size that appeared in the demo and slider video tutorials?
Thanks a lot.

I was going to ask the same thing… the slider is way too big… My question is that I see one of the moderators says to use, 1600px in width and 545px in height is that the size that appeared in the demo and slider video tutorials?

Thanks a lot.

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To reduce the size of the slider simply use an image with less height.
Here’s an example image you can try. (See attachment)

Best regards,
Support.

Thanks for your response. Since my Images are all authentic reducing them to 1920x300 cuts off almost an entire models body. will have to use photoshop to restructure photos specifically for the slider. Thanks for all your help

HI there

Indeed, you have to make images compatible to the section, otherwise, they will be not well adapted,
DO you have other questions or can i close this ticket?

I’ve tried so many times… can’t get the right size of Image for the slider. Unfortunately. and yes you can close this thread

hi there @majorie

Can i see you website link?