#respond link

Hello.

I’m making some changes on the Activello layout (btw, great work with it, one of the most beautiful themes i have ever seen on Wordpress!), and there’s one thing i just can’t get right.
At the demo, we see the home page and post page without the “leave a comment”/#respond link, after the -read more- button (on home page) and the -share this- buttons (on post page). Just like Picture #2, on the Attatchment.
I’m trying to do the same with my layout, since the code comes with that link. If i’m not making myself clear, just see the Picture #1 on the Attatchment: i’m trying to remove the part where the orange board is.
I simply can’t find where that damn code is! hahah, and if i try to remove or change the entry-footer code, the tags also disappear or change, and i don’t want that.

P.S.: I can’t give you the URL of my blog, because you wont able to see it since he’s on maintenance mode (i’m putting your Activello layout as my new blog theme).

Hi @viccs,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

span.comments-link {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin