Responsive issues

Hello guys,

Thanks for this theme, still the coolest.
I do have a problem with the responsive version though … The menu burger, the header and everything paralax related does not seem to be working. It’s all flat and distorted as shown on my screenshot. Do you have a solution for that?
Thanks a lot,

Nine

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

That’s weird. From my end, it’s showing pretty crispy from my end. I’m seeing where the text is pulled up a bit too high, and the code below added to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS should help that:

.top-parallax-section h1 {
    margin-top: 100px!important;
}

In regards to parallax, this doesn’t actually work on mobile devices to maintain reasonably quick loading times.

I’m going to ask that you clear your cache and let me know what device you’re trying to access the site from that’s providing this look.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,
Thanks for your answer. The piece of code you gave me seems to have brought the text a little lower but it still isn’t where it is supposed to be; still too high, too close to the nav. Plus the logo from the header is still flat as you can see on the screenshot attached.

I’ve cleared my cache, still the same. I’m seing this from google Chrome on my iphone6S.
Thanks for your help,

Have a good day!
Nine

Hello there,

Please try increasing the top margin to 200px, you can edit the value to however much you would like. Here is how it should look:

.top-parallax-section h1 {
    margin-top: 200px!important;
}

As it goes for the image, please try replacing it with a larger version of the logo.

Best Regards,
Support

All good now!
Thanks very much, quick & efficient as always!

Nine