Responsive menu and form Submit button help needed

Is there anyway to get the responsive menu to work where ever someone is located on the website? Currently it only works if the use is on the first page of the website.

I changed the hover color of the submit button on the contact form, after doing that the yellow is over the “submit” text, and you cannot see the words unless the cursor is hovering over the button. Can the text be brought forward in front of the button color?

url is imaginetucsonhome.com

Thanks!

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I believe what you’re referring to is the default function.
Could you remove any modification you made to the menu and tell us exactly what you’d like to achieve?

Best regards,
Support.

Thank you for your reply,

I have not done any modifications to the menu, simply added the hash pages to it. I would like it to be clickable all the way through the website, not just when someone is at the top of the website.

Also, any thoughts on the submit button on the contact page?

Thanks!

Hi,

1. I see the website is not responsive, can you try disable all the third party plugin you installed, and clear the cache and see that fixes the issue, or can you explain your issue using a screenshot, I didn’t understand your question.
  2. For contact form button text color, please use this Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS,
#comments #respond .comment-form #input-submit, input[type="submit"] {
    color: white;
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi laranz.

The plugin I installed simply makes the header stick to the top of the page when you scroll through the website, If I deactivate the plugin the responsive menu stays at the top and does not scroll with the header. Is there anyway to get that menu to open at any point in the website when someone is scrolling through? I deactivated the plugin so you can see what I am talking about.

Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry, I am not able to understand the question. Can you clarify, http://take.ms/VaqyX you want this menu to be visible even when the user is scrolling? Like it should be visible when the user is in the middle of the page?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

I want someone to be able to click and open the menu when they are scrolled down the page. Currently the menu only opens when the user is at the top of the page.

Hi,

Please use this CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS,

@media only screen 
  and (max-width: 480px) {
#header .top-header {
    position: fixed;
}

#header .bottom-header {
    padding-top: 130px !important;
}
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

I have a plugin that effectively does that already I am talking about being able to open the hamburger (responsive, 3 horizontal lines) menu when someone is scrolled down the page.

Please visit the url on your smartphone. Now scroll down to the Contact us page and try and click on the hamburger menu in the upper right. You will see the menu does not appear. The menu only appears when you are at the very top of the web page.

Hi,

You’re right, and I understand just now. For now it works that way, I will pass this feature to our dev team, so that they can implement that in the next version of the theme.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hey @iangdesign,

Cristian here - I handle the development of Illdy theme.

I believe this is happening because of a 3rd party plugin you are using (most likely, the sticky nav one). I’ve just tested this issue with Illdy’s sticky nav menu enabled (from General Options -> Header -> Toggle to ON the: Enable the sticky header?" option) and opening the menu, wherever you are on the page, works absolutely fine.

If you could provide me with additional steps to figure out what’s going on in your case, I’ll try to replicate your issue. Right now, I am entirely unable to do so.

Thanks,
Cristian.