Responsive, Search Bar, Product images

Hi,

I have a few questions hopefully it can be solved.

1. I would like to remove the search bar and email address at the top.
  2. For some reason, when I choose a category in the widgets section, it shows blank, but it’ll show products if I leave the field blank. Is it within woocommerce or Tyche
  3. The top header bar doesn’t seem to responsive to the layout, would anyone have CSS code to mimimize it? I would like an icon for the Cart and account menu on mobile.

Thanks

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Sure no problem.

dev.reckgear.com

I have left the first widget category default “-selecet category” and the second widget is an actual category.

I would also like to get rid of that middle bar, as I don’t need it for any contact information

HI

Ok, here are my replies on your questions

1. Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS
li.top-email,
.top-header-bar-container .top-header-bar li.top-search {
    display: none;
}
@media (max-width: 767px){
li.top-email {
    display: none;
}
}

1. sorry but still not understand this question :frowning: how can i replicate it on my side and where exactly i can see it on your website? Is it happening on the homepage?
  2. Please check header once you add css codes from the first question
  3. “I would also like to get rid of that middle bar, as I don’t need it for any contact information” - What or where is the middle bar? what you mean in this?

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thanks that is awesome.

1. Email seems to still apprear when on mobile, Would I have to live with the cart looking like that on mobile? anyway to just have an icon?

2. The products show next to mens without a selection, however beside ladies nothing shows when I choose ladies category (no category will display)

3. I am talking about that middle bar with the “remove bar” text

Playing around with the code, it seems like the search bar removes without the @media line of code. I’m not sure if that helps at all.

Hi,

Any update for this?

Hi @reckgear

sorry for the delay :frowning: don’t know how but I missed your ticket
I see you are using different theme :frowning:

Yes, I decided to move ahead with different plans as I wasn’t able to get it to work the way I wanted.

Thanks.

Hello there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support