Responsive showing at a wrong size

Hi, I have problems displaying the mobile version, It has something thats being oversized and creates an overflow on y. I haven’t being able to find the problem

Can you please make sure that you are using the latest theme version of the theme and give it another try?

If you still encounter the issue, please send me your website link so I can have a live preview of the issue?

Thanks!

Hi, I have also some issues with the mobile version. Project Section is not showing properly - One under another. Please see the attached pictures. And also titles of project and contact section are not showing nice. Could you help me?

Please provide the website link and I will send you a custom CSS for your issue until we fix this in a future update…

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards

Thank you @Ionrutz
the link is http:rychle-rande.sk

Hello @zuzi,

You should try this CSS solution:

.front-page-section .section-header h3 {
    line-height: 1;
}

Let me know if you got everything alright.

Regards

Hi, thanks for the solution. It works great! Titles are now displayed correctly. Project Section issues are still active: not showing properly – One under another.

Same problem here: www.fisiotonica.it

Try this CSS fix, it should do the trick:

#header .bottom-header h2 {
    line-height: 1;
}

Best regards

Same problem here… I’ve changed CSS but it does not fix the problem as you can see in the screens :frowning:

I am having an issue with header and jumbotron images zooming in too much on mobile. They are also not reflecting the paralax effect as is previewed in the customizer screen. URL is methodologymedia.com

Yeah, zoom problem doesn’t appear in the preview

This seems to be getting quite serious, I will start an investigation in the shortest time and let you know more about what might be going on.

Please assist me with any kind of details, like screenshots, operating system and browser version.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards

Here are the screen shots taken from safari mobile browser (zoomed in too much) and preview from safari desktop browser reflecting the way its supposed to look.

I fixed one of my problems by adding. Which was the sizing of the site in general

html {overflow-x:hidden}

But I still have problems with the image not displayingproperly and keeping a zoom on Ipads :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello @smpickens,

The behaviour is somehow normal, as the image has to stretch for the full height, otherwise it would just be a very narrow image.

Please share the website link so I can have a closer look and see if there’s anything I can do about it.

Kind regards

It happening on the homepage jumbo image on methodologymedia.com

Any update?