Responsive slider, Image width

Hi,

I have 3 concerns persisting to url https://commoncelebrity.com/ only for mobile version

1. The homepage slider in mobile version is not responsive. How do we make it responsive and possibly display the title over it.

2. The attached snapshot please have a look.
    The image should come full length in all mobile screens.
    I wish to delete the category displayed
    Play around a little with font, text and color of Title,author, Date and all.

Regards

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question

1. I can’t see the slider on the website, is it removed?
  2. Sorry but that’s not possible, without major changes
  3. A category can be hidden by this css:

.single-category {
display: none;
}

1. “Play around a little with font, text and color of Title,author, Date and all.” - not clearly understand this, its question, request or what? :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hey,

the slider is taking a little time to upload, but its their. If you would give it minute it will load.

Can we limit this to mobile version only??
.single-category {
}

Can you tell me why slider is not responsive? full image is displayed on the small screens without any problem,
sorry but no, titles cannot be displayed on the slider because they are no mobile optimized

yes, we can, use this code:

@media (max-width: 768px){
.single-category {
}
}

If I click on any of the images nothing happens, it’s static.
Either it should open the content link or should respond in someway. Currently it’s just a slider for view.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The images are not supposed to be clickable in the theme, only the links in the slider are clickable. You would need to enlist the aid of a third party developer to change the code to have the image work as a link, one of which you can find here:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support

How do i insert a link/any link in slider?

Hi there

“How do i insert a link/any link in slider?” - This will require customization of the template, there is no setting to achieve this only with theme options