Right and Left Wigdget & Sliders Size

Hello,

So first sorry for my bad english, Secondly, I would like to say thanks everyone who make this beatifull template.

Now come i questions from the template, i’ll using the simple normal Sparkling theme, how can i use ( if possible ) widget both sides ? Example.: right side the sparkling social & sparkling category and the left side the other like calendar or recent posts this is possible ?

• I do not get along with the slider, the base size is to much for me how can i settings the sliders image ? If ill not upload image which is not bigger than the normal ill not see the white unfilled part only the picture ?

Hi @aztech,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Now come i questions from the template, i’ll using the simple normal Sparkling theme, how can i use ( if possible ) widget both sides ? Example.: right side the sparkling social & sparkling category and the left side the other like calendar or recent posts this is possible ?

To achieve this you have to create child theme of Sparkling theme and develop custom code in it.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

– I do not get along with the slider, the base size is to much for me how can i settings the sliders image ? If ill not upload image which is not bigger than the normal ill not see the white unfilled part only the picture ?

Please try regenerating thumbnails on your site using the below plugin.

If it doesn’t resolve then could you please share me your site URL so that i can check it?

Best Regards,
Movin