Right hand column

Is it possible to have the right column on just the home page and turn it off for post pages?

I’d also like to put a ‘share’, and Facebook ‘like’ button at the end of each post. Is this possible?

Thanks

Hi,
By right column you are referring to sidebar I assume!
Well, if that is it, then install jetpack plugin. Activate visibility from the plugins. Now, use visibility to determine any thing you want that should appear either on a page only, post only, both or not appearing at all in either page or post in the sidebar. It sounds complicated, but will do the work.

For your text question

I’d also like to put a ‘share’, and Facebook ‘like’ button at the end of each post. Is this possible?

Activate sharing from jetpack plugin also. In each of your post or page you can select if sharing should appear or not. Meanwhile, check the settings for sharing so as to includes all social media users can share to.
Hope explanation is clear enough?

Regards
Kezzy

Thanks Kezzy! How can I style the sharing icons so that they look like the ones here

Thanks
Mandy

Hi, Mandy.
Nothing shows in that your uploaded pix.
Go back to jetpack plugin, locate the Sharing plugin and click its settings. Look to the bottom of the settings, there is an option that allows you to select the appearance of your icons. Choose your choice and save.

Thanks
Kezzy

Hi Kezzy,

I hope you are well today and thanks for helping out here in this forum.

Your help here is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Movin