Round image corner

How do I get round corner around my images like the dark theme picture you see, I would like a black round corner around my images as you see in the picture.

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In relation to your request here, kindly provide us with a link to your site.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

https://bit.ly/2z5wjpF
I would also lime to have the images side by side as seen in the dark image on my site.

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.entry-content .thumbnail img {
border: 9px solid black;
border-radius: 6px;
box-sizing: content-box;
}
.thumbnail {
border: 0px solid #ddd;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Nods,
I actually got the idea from yts.ag, can you check? And can we just use the case code they use for that? But my site is going to have round black edges with a light blue on the hover/OVER mouse the image

Also if you search for something on a page like the picture shown images are 2 side by side can I also accomplish this

Thanks

Hello

Dear @keebu sorry but this will require customization, unfortunately, we can’t fulfill major style changes on the website on this free platform :frowning:

Nods,
How do I get the spacing for the wording closer? Is it in the same code you listed!!

See image attached, the images seem to still have a lot of padding, figured I’d ask before messing with the code.

Hello

use this css:

.wp-caption .wp-caption-text {
margin: 0px;
}

Thanks✌

Great :slight_smile: I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!