Saving Customized theme problem

Hallo,

I am trying to customize the Activello theme. But when I finished editing and click “save and publish” and then exit the customizer menu (When I try to exit the customizer menu, my browser says: Leave this page or stay on this page.) the theme stays the same. If I leave the page nothing that I have changed has been saved. And if I stay on the page… well then I can’t edit the rest of the site.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Hi @anneke13,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Activello theme.

Have you made any changes in the theme?

If yes then try removing it and please make sure that you are using latest version of the theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for the help.

Erlier today I tried making changes, but still no effect.

But with your help, I deactivated all the plugins just now. And then I could change the theme and save it.
I activated the plugins one by one but it seems that there is no clonflict, because with all of the plugins activated now, I can edit and save the theme.

Thanks for the help!

Anneke

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: