Scroll down arrow for front page

Hello I want people to know that they have to scroll down to see the rest of the content on my page and will like to implement a scroll down call to action arrow like most parallax themes have how can I add one

Hi @angie87,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you want to just display the arrow on the first parallax widget or it should also do some action on clicking on it?

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Movin

I will like for it to scroll to the section below on the page by clicking on it if it’s possible.

You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

Hi,

I had this same problem and I solved it by installing this plugin:
smooth scroll up/down plugin

I wanted the arrows to display only on the home page, not the other pages. Luckily the plugin creator explained how to do this in the support forum. Just add this to your stylesheet:

.page-scroll-buttons {
   display:none;
}

body.home .page-scroll-buttons {
   display:block;
}

Best,
Kate

Hello Movin,

the attachement colorlib-divilab-plugin-87.zip is not working. It writes me, that thanks to some error I cant activate the plugin. And the idea of the arrow is really usefull for Shapely theme!

@michalprik Recently we have made major changes in the theme so this solution may not work now.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.