Search engine in header

Hi there. I am so proud using Dazzling theme. it is a great theme.
my question is : Can it is possible in dazzling theme that a search engine can be put in the header ?
actually i don’t want search engine at bellow of my website of mobile version view. in desktop version its OK.
because its on the right side in my right slider. But in mobile version its get under the post because slide are showed after the post.
This is the one of my test site for educate my self. i want the action hare. : http://software-tune.freeiz.com/

Hi there,
I hope you’re doing well.

There is a way to get a search bar in the header, however, it’s going to take a bit of work, but I’m going to do my best to make it as simple as possible.

Before we get started, you’ll need to set up a child theme so that your work doesn’t get lost in an update.

You may use the Child Theme Configurator plugin to create a child theme.

Use the Parent/Child tab to create the child theme, then the Files tab to import the header file

1. We’re going to be using this plugin: Ajax Search Lite – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
    Please download and install that.

2. You’ll need to access your site via FTP. Once you’ve accessed the site via FTP, you’ll need to go to wp-content/themes/dazzling child/header.php.

3. Save a copy of this file to your desktop just in case something gets messed up, you’ll be able to recover it.

4. Open header.php (if you have access to the file online open it there, if not, download another copy and edit it locally with your favorite text editor) and go to Line 56 and add the code below after the </div>
    <?php echo do_shortcode(’[wpdreams_ajaxsearchlite]’); ?>
    Save the file.

5. Go back to your WP Dashboard and go to Ajax Search Lite, then go to Layout Options and set the search box width to about 25%, then for the search box margin, you’ll need to have 40px, -40px, 0px and approx 30px respectively in each box. Save those changes.

You should now have a search bar in your header.

After doing this, you can use the Ajax Search Lite settings to manipulate the look feel and position of your search bar.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support