Search taking over menu

On my sports team website the search menu has taken over the main menu and means the sites main menu can’t be accessed - http://www.teamoarsome.co.uk/

I’ve tried adding:
#site-navigation .search-widget-handle {
display: none;
}

And

.module.widget-handle.search-widget-handle.hidden-xs.hidden-sm {
}

As per forum, but it has not worked

Thanks,

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.search {
display: -webkit-box;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Great thanks. I’ve tried adding that and i’ve deleted the cache on the site, but it the search bar is still there and the menu doesn’t work

Hello,

Ok, please try this code instead:

.search {
position: absolute;
right: 0px;
}

Thanks, it is still like it i’m afraid. This is the Custom CSS i have in (just in case something is cancelling something else out)

/Remove title, date and author information/
.entry-meta {
}
.footer-credits {
}
#primary.full-width {
padding: 0;
}
/Nav bar color/
nav {
background: #aaaaaa;
}
.footer-credits {
}
}
.module.widget-handle.search-widget-handle.hidden-xs.hidden-sm {
}
.search {

display: -webkit-box;
}
.search {

}

HI

Please clear cache or check your website from different browser, its already fixed for me :slight_smile:

I have cleared both my browser cache, website cache and used a variety of browsers and i still get the same issue. If i hover over any part of the main menu the search appears and i can’t click on any parts of the menu (unless it is in burger menu mode on a small window)

Hi

IM checking it right now and search is on the proper place, there is no any problem with it from my side :frowning:
which browsers are you using?

Edge, Chrome, IE. On all of them when i hover over the main menu at the top of teamoarsome.co.uk, then the search bar appears

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

before contacting us, did you make any changes to the theme’s code? It may be the case that some of your changes is causing this issue.

Best Regards,
Support

I don’t believe so, but reuploaded the theme via SFTP just in case

hello

add this CSS and clear cache, you have hosting cache and autoptimize caches enabled on your site,

}

add this css and leave it on the place

Fantastic it is working

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!