Section content not accessible + dynamic headers?

Hi,

I’ve got two questions. Well, basically, one question, one issue :wink:

In the customizer, I don’t get the option to add or edit projects, testimonials, etc etc. Nothing happens when I click one of three buttons (see Screenshot - 0c8ac87b27a90505520abb211e7e43b0 - Gyazo). I tried Chrome and Edge with this.

Next, is it possible to use a seperate “header” image for a page or can Ijust set this in the customizer globally? I tried uploading a featured image to a page, but this just adds the image to the post itself.

Thanks in advance,

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Please refer to the our online documentation that have video tutorials on how to edit the theme and options available.

Header images are set globally in the customizer > header section of the customization options.

Best Regards,
Support

I already did that, but the customizer looks a lot different from my installation. Did I download an old version? I’ve got 2.0.1

Hello there,

You have the current version.

In order to add projects and testimonials, you need to activates the Jetpack plugin then go to Jetpack > Settings > Writing and check the testimonials and portfolio option under “Your Custom Content Types.”

As for having a global background, please go to Appearance > Customize > Frontpage Section > Jumbotron Section >Featured image as jumbotron and turn that OFF then go down to the backgrounds tab and add the image for the background.

Best Regards,
Support

Ah, good to know. Thanks!

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support