Shapely and Live Composer - Project Images Slider

Hi,
I ran into problem when trying to use Project Images Slider from Live Composer with Shapely theme. When I add this element to the template, element just keeps loading but nothing else happens. It doesn’t matter how long I will wait - nothing shows. I can select this element and change settings, but there is still nothing on the screen, just loading icon. Also if I save everything and add photo to project, nothing shows up, when I open page of that project.
I’m using Live Composer 1.3.15. and 1.2.2 Shapely.
I tried this debugging and it showed that problem is in Shapely theme :Troubleshooting: Basic debugging process - Live Composer – Knowledge Base

I hope that’s enough information to solve this problem!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Can i see the link to the page?
Also, when you have conflicts with third-party plugins (By default such conflicts are not supported) its good idea to open a support ticket with the plugin developer support as well, they have a better experience with troubleshoot theme related issues

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Yes, I opened ticket in Live Composer support, and that’s how I found that problem is Shapely theme. If I change theme to different one - element works just like it should.

This is the link to the page: » 33-1 butas

Hi

There is no error log on the page, from wha ti know lot of our customers uses this page builder plugin and they hae not reported this problem before,… i think you have to work with plugin developers on this problem. im sorry to say but conflicts with third-party plugins cannot be resolved, it impossible to make the theme compatible to all page builder plugins,