Shapely Blog

Hello,

We are having difficulty setting up our Shapely blog. When we include the “Read More” option, we seem to get 3 boxes under our blog content as in the attached image. How can we delete these 3 boxes and just leave one box that says “Read More”?

Also, the headings are huge. Could you let me know how I can change them all at the same time instead of one by one.

Thank you and kind regards.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to the page having the read more issue so that I can inspect it?

You can use the following CSS code to change the heading font size by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

h2 {
    font-size: 40px;
    line-height: 48px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt reply. The website is mdm.uda.ad/blog

Thank you and kind regards

I changed the CSS of the titles and now its working! Read more buttons as well.

When creating a blog entry I was forcing the title to be smaller by putting: <h5>name</h5>. Now I’ve taken that away, it’s working correctly.

Could you let me know how to make the titles of every page smaller by CSS? Cause I’m forcing them as well by naming each page like this: <h2>Page name</h2>

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will generate custom css for you

https:/

HI

Sorry, but to be honest I’m a little bit confused on the question, not clearly understand on which page or on which element we are talking, I can’t see anything similar from the screenshot on the website, please formulate your question like this:
i want to change the size and color of this text: an example of the text
on this page: url of the page

My apologies for a dumb request, but I’ve set up the Shapely theme and wish to use it as a blog site primarily. I’ve watched videos, etc. yet I can’t figure out how to get a blog post to show up on the site. I’m sure it’s pretty simple and something I’ve just not done correctly. My site is www.thereisariver.com. Any help straightening me out would be much appreciated.

Hi there

Dear @michaelsawyer please open the new ticket and i will assist you, this is not best place and practice to discuss more than 2 questions in one ticket

Thanks much for the reply. How do I “open the new ticket”?

Again, thanks for the help.

Hi Micheal,

You can open a new ticket here: https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/#new-post

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hello,
¿Is there any way of deleting this post or hiding the photo/website link I posted?

Thank you,
S.

Sweis, your post is private, it’s not accessible for users, ut i deleted it
Case clsed