[Shapely] Call for action... button for direct mail

Hello,

I am very happy with this theme and it’s very user friendly for use.
I have one qustion about “Call for action button”. Is possible to press the button and open mail client on your PC (outlook, thunderbird…)?

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards, Aljaz

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This would require modification of theme code that falls outside the scope of support I can provide.
However, I can point you to a possibly easy fix.

What you can do is use this plugin: Real-Time Find and Replace – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
To replace the button URL with the email to code.

You can view the source code of the website using Google Dev tools.

Best regards,
Support.

Hello, I am fine, thank you for asking.
I hope, you are ok too. :slight_smile:

I see the problem and will go around with contact form. Thank you.

1.) Is possible to remove the white part on the top of the website. I would like to hide the site name and search bar. The idea is to have the Parralax section all to the top of the site.
Is this posible?

2.) Is possible to change the background color of Parralax section from default white to grey?

I have Static Front Page
On the Customizing ▸ Widgets Homepage I’m using only the Parralax section and Client section for…

Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello,

I found a way to remove the site title and menu from the top of the page.

Here is CSS:

/Hide right part from the top/
.module-group.right { display: none; }

/Remove title/
.site-title a, .site-title {
display: none;

1.) Is it possible to remove the white part from the top of the site?
2.) Is it possible to change the background color of “[Shapely] client section”?

Thank you.

Best regards.

When the site is on the “mobile phone mode” the top of the page contains three lines. Is it possible to remove these lines?

The questions from above are still relevant.

Thanks.

Regards,
Aljaz

Hi,

1. You can give this inside the link mailto:[email protected] that will open the link in to a mail client.
Is it possible to remove the white part from the top of the site?

Can you show us a link to your website, so that we can check which white part, and give you a appropriate CSS to hide it.

1. To change the background of client section, use this Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS,
.shapely_home_clients {
    background-color: burlywood;
}

Change the color to your desired color.

1. That is for the menu in the mobile layouts, if you want to hide it use this CSS,
.mobile-toggle {
    display: none !important;
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.