Shapely child theme different versions of functions.php, theme problems

Hi, I found two different functions.php for Shapely child theme. Can someone explain to me what the differences are? I got both versions from the Colorlib support forum.

VER. 1

<?php
// Queue parent style followed by child/customized style
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'func_enqueue_child_styles', 99);

function func_enqueue_child_styles() {
    wp_enqueue_style( 'parent-style', get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.css' );
    wp_dequeue_style('shapely-style');
    wp_enqueue_style( 'shapely-style',
        get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/style.css',
        array('parent-style')
    );
}

VER. 2

<?php
function my_theme_enqueue_styles() {

$parent_style = 'parent-style'; 

wp_enqueue_style( $parent_style, get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.css' );
    wp_enqueue_style( 'child-style',
        get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/style.css',
        array( $parent_style ),
        wp_get_theme()->get('Version')
    );
}
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'my_theme_enqueue_styles' );

Problems with ver. 1 include: Media Library is broken on Customizer, changes to theme can’t be saved. So far, ver. 2 works alright but I will make an update if anything goes wrong.

Update:
Before updating Shapely, Blog Index page can have Summary view. Both functions.php files render blog posts as full posts instead of just the summary despite already setting Reading to Summary (I hope you understand this)

Ver 2. problems:
Blog posts can’t be displayed as Full Width and they look messier than Ver. 1

Someone please help me…

Hey there

Im not sure what is your goal but if you want to use child theme then we recommend this plugin:
Child Theme Configurator – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org please try this plugin and let me know if it workes,
also, can you tell me why you want to use a child theme? are you going to modify theme functions and files?
Why I’m asking this if you don’t want to customize theme and functions then using of child theme does not make any sense,