Shapely Feature Widget - fa-legal (alias) not working

When I select the fa-legal(alias) as the icon, it doesn’t show at the home page. Any solution for this? Thanks.

Hi @kais,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I could confirm this issue on my test site therefore notified this to the theme developer so that it will be fixed in the future version of theme.

In the meanwhile you can try achieving this by using the attached custom child theme of Shapely theme that contains some custom code.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you very much. It works perfect! Great theme and support!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi,

Today I tested my website with internet explorer. Everything is working fine except the shapely feature widget. It shows a blank section instead of the shapely feature section (Chrome is working fine). Any solution for this?

IE version tested was IE9 IE10 and IE11. (tested with IE NetRenderer - Internet Explorer Compatibility Check -)

My website is: www.sellmyproperty.my

@kais To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your new question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on your existing thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.