Shapely: Featured images disappear after adding banner image

Hello
I added an image to the banner today for the first time. The featured image in all of my pages disappeared, and then the portfolio (which had been working) had no images as well.
I’ve tried deleting and adding the featured image again, no change. I’ve also removed the portfolio. Also no change.
Can you help?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict
start this process from jetpack plugin :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

HI Nadia,
I did that and no change. Other ideas?
M

Sorry, I have to correct that. I deactivated jetpack and the problem disappeared. Now add them back in and do jetpack last?
M

Good morning

No, this means you have a conflict with a jetpack and you have to troubleshoot it, now try to deactivate modules of jetpack one by one and same time check your problem, start this from jetpack photon module
let me know results,