Shapely paragraph text not displaying due to Elementor

Hi, I’ve seen one topic about that question. I have the same trouble. If I desactivate Elementor, I’m losing all pages design but home page.
Is there any way to keep Elementor and having the text back?
Do I need to change my theme?
Or is there any way to make the same design pages with shapely so I can eliminate Elemento?
The website is

Hey there

How can I replicate your problem on your website? right now I see your website and everything seems to be normal for me, is your problem resolved?
Usually you can use Elementor for your pages, for homepage you have to use a shapely widgets

Hi, I’m enclosing some screenshots to try to explain it with images (i’llsend total amount of 4 messages 'cause I have 4 images to illustrate the issue
![home page with elementor desactivated|690x387]
Hope this is enough for you to understand which is the issue.
Thank you in advance

Hi, I’m enclosing some screenshots to try to explain it with images (i’llsend total amount of 4 messages 'cause I have 4 images to illustrate the issue
Hope this is enough for you to understand which is the issue.
Thank you in advance

Hey there

Ok, the problem is that you are using Elementor and theme default homepage builder same time on the homepage, you have to leave only one, right now on your homepage you have Elementor widgets and they are not visible, try to use only theme widgets and for inner pages use only Elementor