Shapely Paralax Buttons

Hello, will anybody be able to give me an advice on my issue? I am trying to create the button from Paralax widget so it runs pop-up, but it is more challenging than I expected.

First thing is that the popup trigger is css - but I have 5 buttons, 5 popups, but only 1 css. I think this can be solved by adding custom css to each widget. But maybe there is more gentle way how to solve it.

Second issue is that even if my popup will be triggered by correct css triger, the button requires to have some link in href while editing paralax widget. This result into the situation that I click, popup opens, but then a new page from the link is loaded.

I think I need to adjust some attributes from : “Hey button, when anybody clicks on You, open page from the href” to “Hey button, when anybody clicks on You, do nothing, (because css trigger will run popup on the same page) and Hey paralax widget, the link for the button is not required anymore”

Or if there is a better approach I will be happy to make as correct as possible!
Have a nice day!
Colorlib is the best!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am still a bit unclear on the issue so would you please add a link to the page so that I can see the buttons and how they currently work?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

I was doing well and I am doing well even today, thanks. Hope You got the same.

1. Here is the website: www.hookahbros.cz
  2. We have there a couple of buttons
    3, We want each button to work as a popup trigger (for button from the second row (btn:NAŠE STORY ) all the way down including call to action)
  3. It is not possible because
    3.a) buttons are part of parallax widget and for button href (in editor called link) is obligatory, otherwise they do not appear
    3.b) I cant use css as a trigger because there are more buttons with same css (e.g. “NAŠE STORY” in row 2 AND “NAŠE PORTFOLIO” from 4)
  4. I think this can be solved by editing paralax widget code, but I cant find where it is and have just a basic idea what shall be done (some kind of onclick function…?)

Thanks for Your support!

Hello,
I would like to wish You a nice weekend, hope You are doing well at the end of the Year. Also I will be happy If I can finish the pop-up from parallax buttons on our website, so do not hesitate to keep my updated when there will be something new!

:slight_smile:

Hello,
I would like to know more about customization of Parallax Buttons.
I found this code here:

.btn-filled, .btn-filled:visited, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt, .woocommerce a.button.alt, .woocommerce button.button.alt, .woocommerce input.button.alt, .woocommerce #respond input#submit, .woocommerce a.button, .woocommerce button.button, .woocommerce input.button, .video-widget .video-controls button, input[type="submit"], button[type="submit"], .post-content .more-link {
	background : transparent !important
}
.image-bg .btn.btn-filled:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit:hover, .woocommerce a.button:hover, .woocommerce button.button:hover, .woocommerce input.button:hover{
	color : #000
}

But the two buttons are still not the same, how to change the button’s border - its color ?
And the color that appears when you hover the cursor on it ?
site: plastelina.com.pl
I’m new, so I’m sorry for the shortcomings but I’m learning fast