Shapely Parallax section 2nd page issues

I believe I have the same problem. Could you publish a public solution that I also could use?

I have a fully functioning homepage with parallax sections, and I have created ‘builder’ pages as subpages, which enables widgets to be used on these subpages. The parallax sections with the picture displayed top, bottom, left or right, works perfectly*, but the parallax section where the picture is ‘Background full’ or ‘Backrground small’ does not work.
I am running WordPress Version 4.9.4 and shapely v1.2.1
I have searched and read similar forumpost but found no working solutions. (For instance: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/adding-a-second-parallax-page/ . I tried using the widget shortcode plugin, but had the same result)

except for the colors of the second button, does not follow the same colors as the second button of a parallax section with the picture in the background when you customise the color with css. But this is also a problem on the frontpage.
In the attached picture i did not actually use pictures. I created blank parallax sections to show the error with the button colors.
The code i used to customize the second button color is:
/
2nd button color /
.btn.btn-lg.btn-white {
border-color: #99CA3C;
color: #222;
background-color: #99CA3C;
}
/
2nd button hovercolor */
.btn-white:hover, .image-bg .btn:hover, .image-bg .btn:visited:hover { background-color: greenyellow;
color: #222;
border-color: greenyellow;
})