Shapely Parallax Section Picture size

Hello,
I’m new to Wordpress and struggles to customize my website.
Can you help me on following questions :

• Is there an ideal size for the image dowloaded in the Shapely Parallax Widget ? My image is automatically resized and does not look good at all. I can’t find the appropriate size for this. https://upseating.fr/
  • How can I change the title of the widget Parallax from white to an other color ? I tried a few css but none of them works…still white
  • how do I change the look of the title of the widget “Instagram Gallery”

Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. You need to use an image that is large enough to span the width of the site, so the width can be 2000px but the height can be greater than 1000px.
  2. You can use the following CSS code to change the title colors by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.image-bg h3, .image-bg h1 {
    color: black;
}

1. Please ensure that the theme and all your plugins have been updated via Dashboard > Updates as the Instagram widget seems off.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you very much for your reply. I 'm still working on my website and have a few more issues :

• I changed the color of the title of the parallax widget, but there seems to be an issue with the font when the website is used in a responsive mode (on my phone for example). Do you have any ideas to fix this bug ?
    Thank you

hey there

“but there seems to be an issue with the font when the website is used in a responsive mode” - What the problem? color? render? size? :slight_smile:

The font is not responsive (See picture attached)

Hello,

This CSS would help:

@media only screen and (max-width: 900px) {
.image-bg h1 {
    color: #00204a;
    font-size: 40px;
    padding-bottom: 15px;
}
}

Best Regards,
Support