Shapely Porffolio item

Hi

i have 12 item in portfolio which show 4 item per rows (total 3 rows)
how to change or resize featured image so can fit 6 item in 1 rows (total 2 rows)

please help

thanks

Hi @nambawanob,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

.post-type-archive-jetpack-portfolio #page #main article,
#page .shapely_home_portfolio .row.masonry .masonry-item.project.fadeIn.masonry-brick {
    position: static !important;
    width: 16.33%;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for your reply,

1 i have add the css code and its works but the problem is big blank space appear underneath of featured images (image attached) and

1. how to make title underneath of every featured images and space between images ?

please help

thanks again

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

my site tvpn.co.id

thanks

You can use the below CSS code to remove that blank space.

.shapely_home_portfolio .row.masonry {
    height: auto !important;
}

Hi Movin,

thank you very much, its working
one more questions. its possible to create space between featured image and title below every featured images ?

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.