Shapely Standard Pages Have No Header Attached or Site Nav

I am so confused about the layout of standard pages (within the normal CMS framework of Wordpress) and how they work with this theme.

I have looked everywhere but I cannot find anything to show me why my site header image does not show in my regular pages and the site navigation is also just a regular bullet point list.

My Jetpack widgets also keep disappearing from the site footer. Is this theme ready for release or is it in beta?

The site location is at: http://www.sdaerialdrone.com/sandiegoeventcatering

Thank you for your assistance.

Please disregard my initial post. I have found that there are just too many issues with this theme to continue its use at this time. They are as follows:

The nav menu is inconsistent from desktop to tablet

Jetpack widgets intermittently disappear

Main image overlay when scrolling up is locked on the initial image on a tablet, but looks beautiful on the desktop

The header image does not attach to the regular site pages at all.

Navigation menu is inconsistent with the main page layout. I cannot find any documentation on how to make that work. All that shows is a bulleted list of links.

Good luck with this theme. I am sure in the future you will get it all working across all platforms! There are many other themes in the colorlib repository to work from.

Hi @ericsarts,

Thanks for posting here.

The nav menu is inconsistent from desktop to tablet

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what you meany by inconsistent nav menu so that i can help you?

Jetpack widgets intermittently disappear

Could you please share the screenshot of the page where you have added Jetpack widgets so that i can troubleshoot it on your site?

Main image overlay when scrolling up is locked on the initial image on a tablet, but looks beautiful on the desktop

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue?

You can also test it using https://www.responsinator.com/

The header image does not attach to the regular site pages at all.

It’s the known issue as reported in the following page which will be resolved ASAP.

Navigation menu is inconsistent with the main page layout. I cannot find any documentation on how to make that work. All that shows is a bulleted list of links.

I visited your shared site and it is displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Is this theme ready for release or is it in beta?

Yes the theme is ready for release.

Best Regards,
Movin